How strong is the bactericidal effect of nano silver
What's the role that nano silver plays?
Nano silver is comprised with silver nanoparticles. They can be used as Antifungal and antibacterial ingredients in industries, as well as in water treatments and consumer products (such as cosmetics, clothing such as products for childcare such as food containers, clothing, and many other products). The concept of nanosilver is silver elemental silver that has the size of a nanometer to nanometer. A nanosilver element is powdery silver element that has particles smaller than 100nm, generally between 25-50nm. Nano silver's performance is directly related to the size of its particles. The study found that the lower the size of the particles larger, the greater the sterilization performance.
Is nano silver the one that colloidal silver is?
First, the silver particles colloidal are created without capping agents. On the other hand the silver nanoparticles are encased by plant extracts. This makes them more stable and not harmful to human tissues. In addition, due to technological advances, the size of nanoparticles is now more stable.
Can nano silver be used to kill germs?
Silver is a well-documented antibacterial drug that has been shown to kill bacteria, fungi and certain viruses. The antimicrobial effect is caused by positively charged silver Ions (Ag +)22,22. Silver ions target microorganisms through many different mechanisms of action.
Nano silver cannot be seen through the naked-eye. It is a tiny amount of nano silver is incorporated into deionized water , forming a colloidal solution-nano silver antibacterial liquid. Its particle size is 500 or 1000 times less than the size of cells. It is very easy to absorb and excreted which means it can quickly and effectively snare isolated fungi and viruses. It's distinct from other antibiotics. Antibiotics can only kill a handful of bacteria, but not viruses. Nano-silver will kill more than 650 kinds of bacteria and viruses. It's well-deserved to be the secondary "immune system" of the human body.
is Nano Silver good for you?
In its natural form, silver can be found in the natural environment and is considered to be extremely secure. However, many people don't have enough knowledge about the environmental and health risks of silver nanoparticles, thus, the ingestion of colloidal silver is considered to be hazardous.
Nano silver antibacterial . Comparing to other biological and chemical disinfectants, nano silver is able to eliminate more than 650 types of bacteria within just a few moments, and broad-spectrum sterilization with no any drug resistance, and will aid in wound healing, cell growth , and even damage. Repair of cells will cause zero toxic reactions and does not cause inflammation to the skin. This provides a broad scope in the use of nano silver to antibacterial. It is the most recent type of naturally antibacterial agent.
Is nano silver dangerous?
Nano silver may cause minor skin and eye irritation to the skin and eyes. Also, it can act as mild skin allergen. Inhalation of silver nanoparticles typically causes liver and lungs to become ill. It has been shown that silver nanoparticles can be genotoxic to mammalian cells.
Nano Silver's Features Nano Silver
1. Antibiotics kill approximately six types of pathogens while nano silver kills many pathogens in the form of bacteria and microorganisms.
2. Nano silver is capable of killing more than 650 kinds bacteria in a matter of minutes. Unique bactericidal mechanisms allow nano silver particles to rapidly kill pathogenic bacteria in very low levels.
3. Nano silver particles have super permeability, and can easily get under the skin for 2 millimeters to sterilize. They also have high sterilizing power on the common bacteria, the stubborn bacteria such as drug-resistant bacteria, as well as the deep-tissue infections that are caused by mold.
4. Inspire wound healing repairs and regeneration of damaged cells, reduce muscle growth, reduce inflammation and infection improve wound healing speed and lessen scar formation.
5. Nano silver nanoparticles are made using patented technology, and an outer protective film which is gradually released in the human body, thus the antibacterial effects are permanent and long-lasting.
6. It is bactericide that is not antibacterial The nano silver can kill many pathogenic microorganisms, and is stronger than antibiotics. The unique antibacterial mechanism Nano silver particles that are 10nm can swiftly and efficiently kill bacteria, leading them to lose their reproductive capacity and cease production. The next generation of drug sensitivity can efficiently ward off attacks that are repeated by resistance to drugs.
Nano silver antibacterial mechanism
Nano silver particles reside made up of microscopic molecules and atoms, showing specific surface effects, small sizes, quantum size effects, and microscopic quantum tunnel effects and may easily be absorbed by pathogens.
2. Its dimension are small The volume percentage of the surface is huge. The electronic and bonding structure of the surface are different from inside the particle. Incomplete coordination of surface-atoms can result in an increase in active spots on the surface which have the essential conditions as an antibacterial agent;
3. Nano-silver's strength of penetration it is able to fully and completely interact with pathogens and thereby exerting stronger biological effects. It's advantages include great safety, broad antibacterial spectrum and long-lasting sterilization time. Nanosilver's antibacterial qualities are significantly more effective in combating pathogenic bacilli, coli and filamentous fungi than conventional silver Ion antifungal agents. Nano silver particles are able to kill fungi, bacteria, mycoplasma, chlamydia , and other pathogenic microorganisms.
Source of nanosilver
TRUNNANO is a reputable global chemical material manufacturer and supplier with over 13 years' expertise providing super high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials. Our company is currently been able to develop a range in powder materials. An OEM service is now available. If you're searching for Nano Silver powder, please contact us. or click on the items to send an enquiry via email: email@example.com